As human beings, we have diverse nutritional needs and yet there are essential and common factors that lead to optimal health. Nutrition is one of the central cores to effectively understanding and managing your health, life cycles and growth. In 1970, Dr. Taylor began receiving nutritional counseling with Louis Billotte, M.D., N.D, on a weekly basis. This continued for several years before he attended the National College of Naturopathic Medicine. Under Dr. Billotte's guidance, Dr. Taylor began his studies and the application of many valuable, life enhancing nutritional philosophies to his own life and the lives of others. Utilizing his extensive knowledge, Dr. Taylor began coaching Dr. Billotte's patients and teaching groups interested in nutrition throughout the United States.
Now, forty years later, Dr. Taylor is widely recognized as one of this country’s leading nutrition experts. With four decades of priceless experience listening to and working directly with people's challenging health concerns, he has learned to distill complicated biochemical issues (expressed as disease or symptoms) into simple and easy to understand nutritional principles and concepts. Evaluating nutrition is an art as well as a science and can be used to build, strengthen and tonify your organ systems.
With Dr. Taylor, some of the valuable and life-altering information you will learn about nutrition are:
- Which foods are altered, processed, preserved and grown with additives?
- Which macronutrients, such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats are specific to your individual metabolisms and your body's needs?
- How to select micronutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids that will optimize your body’s functioning?
- How you can use nutrition to assist the body to cleanse, detox and rest organs of elimination so that your body can process toxins and effectively eliminate the normal metabolic waste.
- The importance of enzymes for optimal absorption and food preparation.