Love Your Body
Dr. Barry Taylor designed the first LOVE YOUR BODY program in 1981. Since then, over seven thousand participants have successfully completed this workshop that transforms your relationship to your body by consciously addressing food, exercise, meditation, and body image.
During this 21- day program (4 evenings over 3 weeks), you will explore:
- Optimizing your energy
- Creating a relationship with food that supports healthier choices for eating and easier physical functioning
- Learning stress management strategies to feel more calm and relaxed
- Detoxifying and cleansing for reducing disease processes and inflammatory states
- Establishing a powerful partnership with your physical body to be more effective mentally and emotionally
- Distinguishing what encourages healing and what blocks healing
- Exercising for health
- Meditating for creativity and learning about mind mapping and manifesting your intentions.
The purpose of the LOVE YOUR BODY Program is to experience yourself outside your usual limits. The environment of the sessions includes you being part of a healing circle that is committed to deepening your connection to the source of your vitality, aliveness, and healing.
Through Dr. Taylor's guidance, group interaction, discussions, music, readings, meditations and visualizations, movement and video, you will learn how to access what is possible regarding healing and nurturing your body physically and mentally.
People report significant improvements to the areas of:
- Quality of sleep
- Stamina and increased energy
- Better digestion
- Feeling more centered, calm, and peaceful
- Immune function that result in decreased allergies and chronic infections
- More even moods, i.e. less depression and anxiety
- Better mental focus with better concentration and memory
- Joint flexibility and less physical pain
- Smoother, softer skin, ie less symptoms of aging
- Knowing how establish healthy habits in the face of long term negative patterns
- Knowing how to sustain healthy weight loss
- Your capacity to be disciplined, loving, compassionate and clear about being on your life path and fulfilling your destiny and life purpose
“I took the Love Your Body program in the Spring of 2009 and it is still having a powerful impact on my life physically, spiritually, and mentally. I am a former P.E. teacher and current ski instructor and I am very athletic and physically active. The results of learning how to cleanse and detox my body and eat more healthy during my LOVE YOUR BODY Program have lasted in the last year and a half. For over 40 years, I was a constant 185 lbs, and I never thought I would lose 10 lbs and maintain 175 lbs and feel so much more energy. I was amazed how good I felt at the end of the program and the results that continue to support me. Spiritually, I deeply connected to how life is designed to love one another and how hard it is for us to learn and share this. I also enjoyed connecting with a form of meditation that works for me and I continue to be open to learn about healing in ways I was not before getting coached by Dr. Taylor. I am thankful for and highly recommend Dr. Taylor's Love Your Body Program.”
Jack Rothschild, MBA, P.E. Athletic Director, PSIA Ski Instructor
“My asthma was so bad that I was using inhaled steroids to control it. My gall bladder was regularly screaming at me. I knew I needed the support of the LOVE YOUR BODY Program to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes (I hadn't done a LYB in 15 years!). Between LYB and Barry's targeted support and coaching, I was off the steroids in six months and my gall bladder was happy again.”
Eileen Daily, Religion Professor